Sunday, September 7, 2008

What? A week has gone by already!?

Good Grief! Time sure does fly when you're not paying attention. And what have I done all week? Beats me.
The boys are back in school. I've had to fly a few times. David has been back to San Antonio... at least he can come home on weekends now. It's back to the hampster wheels for us... sigh.
I'm experimenting on downloading a video to this blog. This is just a quick shot at the delicious BBQ place, (par-ee-szha) in Montevideo. We have a lot more videos, but we're thinking it'll be better to splice them and put a youtube link on the page... That's more work than I feel like doing right now. I sure do think about all the delicious food we ate down there a lot... Mmm mmm. These photos are at the place from the video.

No comments: